Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekly Recap

This week was a busy week.  I started basketball again and did some after school collaborative planning, which means I was home late every night.  Throw in some grocery shopping and this past week was quite the shock to our routine.  I've got the meal planning done this week and clothes laid out, so hopefully I won't feel so rushed each night.  I have also decided that it's time to give up pumping, though I will still nurse Vivienne.  This will free up an hour a day, so I'm going to begin the couch to 5K in the morning and have a little more time to play with the kids each night. I love the breastfeeding relationship, but I loathe pumping.  I have enough frozen milk that we can make the transition to whole milk slowly so hopefully it will be successful.  I'm excited that Vivienne will make it to a year on breastmilk (with the exception of the few sips she has stolen from Jackson's sippy cup).  Hopefully this will give her the healthy starts she needs to lead a good life.

This weekend was a good, relaxing weekend with cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and lesson planning.  Next weekend is Vivienne's first birthday.  It's hard to believe that at this time last year I was making last minute arrangements for having a baby.

So apparently the photo upload isn't working tonight, so I've uploaded this weeks photos to a facebook album until I can get them to upload here.

No comments:

Post a Comment