Sunday, February 3, 2013

What's School?

We had a few days of school last week and then started the weekend Thursday with the snow not slowing down.  We are home again tomorrow with another storm coming in tomorrow night.  I'm so not complaining.  We've been enjoying our time home together playing and re-arranging the playroom. I talked with Brenda and Willis tonight and they are missing the kids- and I know Jackson and Vivienne are missing them.  Vivienne is getting braver and braver and starting to push her push toys around practicing walking.  She's babbling more, though so far behind in language compared to where Jackson was.  We've been reading a lot this week and working on talking more.  Jackson is getting very lovey and cuddly this week and he never stops talking, which is probably why Vivienne never gets to practice.  Vivienne has her one year check up this Friday, so we'll see how much she has grown.  I think she's getting geared up for a growth spurt because she has been eating so much this weekend! I hope that we have some warmer temperatures with this snow- I'd love to get the kids sled riding again before it melts. Jackson needs to get out, he's having fun just running circles in the house- poor kid needs to burn some energy!  In the meantime, we will continue to enjoy this winter weather and break from school while we have it because I'll be craving a break here in a month or so.  The lights are back on in the Superbowl so I'm going to wrap it up with some picture from this week.



















No comments:

Post a Comment