Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Concert

It's late, so it's a quick post.  Tomorrow is my Friday since I'll be home with Jackson and Vivienne on Friday so I'm excited! We had the school's Christmas concert and Jackson did better than I expected.  He ran around a lot and drove Lightning McQueen down the aisles, but there were no tantrums and he clapped after every performance.  He waited the whole show and then was allowed to be on the stage.  He had a blast trying out the instruments.  Vivienne was good in the Ergo, as usual, enjoying lots of attention.  I"m so thankful for all the people who help me watch them when I go to school functions.

I hope I"m not jinxing it, but 20 minutes ago I was putting Vivienne in her crib.  Jackson told me to put her in "big bed" and I said "no, she likes to sleep in her crib."  He told he wanted to sleep in his "camouflage bed" and asked for "ah ah" I went and got it for him and haven't heard a peep since.  I think he might be starting to move to his own bed!  We'll see if this is a one night thing, if he makes it through the night, or what happens, but so far, I'm glad that he was able to do it his way, without tears or fears.  He has really turned into an awesome big brother and he and Vivienne just adore each other.  I love to watch it!

 Testing out the recorders
 Playing the "orange drum"

Miss Patricia got him set up to play it correctly 
Having fun playing 
Caught with a mouth full of cookie 
Cutie patootie 

No comments:

Post a Comment