Saturday, December 8, 2012

Little touch of Christmas, a little touch of tantrums

While we had a pretty good day, naps were short since both kids fell asleep in the car.  I was able to get Vivienne down for a second late nap, while Jackson just went into meltdown mode. During the times he was in a good mood we were able to put some ornaments up and get all the pine needles cleaned up.
Earlier today we went to go see Santa.  Jackson was more interested in the toys and was telling Santa all about the cool airplane, while Vivienne hid her face in the wrap anytime he looked at her. From there, Jackson and Russell went home while Vivienne and I checked out the Craft Fair at school.
Tomorrow I have a big day planned.  Laundry, addressing Christmas cards and Vivienne's birthday invites, and baking cookies with the kids!  I hope Jackson is in a better mood.
Watching Polar Express with his jingle bells 
Showing Dada his jingle bells 
Getting ready to go see Santa 
The toys were way cooler than Santa  
Testing out the bike 
The only way to get him to see Santa was to have him show him his favorite toy 
Zoom, zoom it can fly 
Man- I want to get back to playing 
Back to playing 
I let Jackson test out my camera- Percy was the first picture  
Hanging ornaments 

 Getting it in just the right spot
It has a hook 
Vivienne was sitting nicely, then I looked at her 
Silly Jackson 
cheese 
Vivienne on the move 
Jackson taking a picture of "babyben" 
What Dada looks like to a 2 year old 
Percy

No comments:

Post a Comment