Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Saint Nicholas Day

Jackson and Vivienne were happy to wake up to full shoes this morning.  They each got to enjoy a little treat this morning before heading off to Brenda's.  I had a presentation at the board meeting tonight, so they spent the evening with Dad.  Vivienne was too tired for bath time tonight, so it was an early bedtime for her.  Jackson and I are getting ready to read his Day 6 Christmas book tonight and head to bed.  Since they were with Dad tonight, the only pictures are from this morning.

Shoes all ready for babies to wake up 
Woah, look in my shoes! 
Skittles 
Hey- is it my turn?  
Keeping his new "Salty" nice and close 
Look Dad! 
Dum Dums too 
Open please 
this picture is so terrible I just had to laugh 
Happy baby saying "good morning" to Dad 
munching on her chocolate animal cracker

No comments:

Post a Comment