Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Disaster Day

I guess I should have known when Jackson told me that he didn't want to go in the car that today was going to be a "no" kind of day, but I was optimistic.  Wrong approach!  Jackson hated life today and nothing could make him happy.  He threw a tantrum the whole time that I had Vivienne get her picture done at Walgreens (since there was no way were going to get Jackson in there).  Then after a good bit of time, he finally decided that he'd see Santa and sat nicely for the picture.  However, Vivienne thought he was one terrifying dude and screamed for the whole picture.  (I can't wait to get it tomorrow lol) Then we decided that we were not going to do the Old Fashioned Christmas in Beverly and headed instead to Sam's Pizza in Buckhannon.  Jackson did pretty well there and both he and Vivienne enjoyed the pizza and pudding. Then we headed to the Christmas Tree Farm.  Jackson had times when he loved it and times when he hated it.  We managed to get the tree and both kids home and it is now set up.  I'm going to get the little monster to bed and then hopefully he'll wake up on a different side of the bed tomorrow and we'll be able the tree decorated with a little more Christmas cheer. 

Vivienne is excited to watch Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas with Jackson 
Hey, buddy- look at me! 
Ahhhh he's going to get me! 
 Baby kisses
What a good big brother 
I can get one to smile each time, but never together 
Love these 2 
The Christmas tree farm 
 So big!
and he's off to find the "perfect tree" 
down a big bumpy road 
Hey mom, hurry up 
He loved this Charlie Brown tree 
 Following Dad
 Help me up the hill!
Teamwork to cut down the tree 
Helping Dada with the saw 
Doing a great job 
A moment of happiness 
Trees everywhere  
 How Jackson looked most of the day
 Getting hauled off after refusing to walk, yet again
 Chasing the tree
I'm going to get you tree 
Taking the tree to get it wrapped 
 Jackson loved this machine
Hanging by the tractor 
 Unwrapping the first book of the 24 books of Christmas
what could it be?  
It's Elf on the Shelf! 
Mama and Vivienne at the farm 
Clark Griswald picked our tree (this was after cutting a foot off of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment